Unique formulation of natural ingredients, scientifically and clinically tested made by PNS Technology
Joints have joint kinesthetic receptors around the lining of the joint that respond to the pressure. Joint kinesthetic receptors detect when we are putting too much strain on a joint and they stimulate the pain nerve fibres that communicate with the brain.
When we injure ourselves or suffer inflammatory conditions like joint pain, the immune system makes a variety of chemicals that transmit pain signals to the brain. These chemicals include the prostaglandins, cytokines, interleukotrienes and peptides.These chemicals lead to acute inflammatory conditions. Nature has given many potential herbs and spices that can cure the inflammatory disease conditions. Our novel formulation incorporates the idea of traditional Ayurveda with most cutting edge technology.
Product Design Made by patent pending PNS (Polar Nonpolar sandwich) Technology
- Inhibits the production of inflammatory cytokines in Osteoarthritis
- Prevents the degradation of cartilage
- Works as an antioxidant in preventing inflammations
- Lowers the progression of arthritis and provides substantial relief to the pain
- Prevents wearing of bone tissue
- Muscoskeletal (Joints, Muscles, Bones)
- Highly Efficient formulation with natural bio actives
- Made with PNS technology
- Supports the structural integrity and motility of joint cartilage
- Rejuvenates joint cartilage by inhibiting 5-lipoxygenase activity
- Supports flexibility of joints
- Compared the efficiency with Glucosamine chondroitin standard
- Clinically proven in healthy human volunteers
- Suggested low serving size of just 500mg/day
- Lesser serving size and economic compared to available formulations
Clinical Studies Done
The sesquiterpene (E)-β-Caryophyllene [(E)-BCP] is a major plant volatile found in large amounts in the essential oils of many different spice and food plants, such as oregano (Origanum vulgare L.) and black pepper (Piper nigrum L.). Beta Caryophyllene is a dietary cannabinoid. The beta Caryophyllene binds to the CP55, 940 binding site (i.e., THC binding site) of the peripheral hCB2 cannabinoid receptor and thereby preventing the possible factor for inflammation.
From ancient days onwards, the extract of galangal is found to be used in anti inflammatory formulations. Study of phytochemical constituents have shown that the rhizome contains 1’ S’-1’ acetoxychavicol acetate, 1’ S-1’-hydroxychavicol acetate, trans-p-hydroxycinnamaldehyde The active principle 1’S’-1’ acetoxychavicol acetate has been reported to possess various activities like anti-inflammatory, antioxidative, antimicrobial.